Length: 2 Days Class: 16 Students
- Analyzing and planning a response to a tank incident.
- Flammable and combustible liquids and definitions.
- Introduction to the Incident Command System.
- Foam calculations and operations.
- Storage tank firefighting tactics.
- Hose handling.
- Hydrants and monitors
If this course is not available in your location at a convenient time. Please click the button to be notified with course updates.
Firemaster is looking for a H2S Specialists. For more information and locations go to our careers page by clicking the image below.
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to Project Paraguay. […]
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop