Length: 2 Days Class: 16 Students
- Analyzing and planning a response to a tank incident.
- Flammable and combustible liquids and definitions.
- Introduction to the Incident Command System.
- Foam calculations and operations.
- Storage tank firefighting tactics.
- Hose handling.
- Hydrants and monitors
If this course is not available in your location at a convenient time. Please click the button to be notified with course updates.
Description of Incident: On several separate occasions in the last year, fires of vegetation and waste material occurred at or adjacent to several […]
Firemaster is looking for a EMR’s and PCP’s in our Weyburn, SK location. For more information and locations go to our careers […]
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to Project Paraguay. […]
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop