Length: 2 Days Class: 16 Students
- Analyzing and planning a response to a tank incident.
- Flammable and combustible liquids and definitions.
- Introduction to the Incident Command System.
- Foam calculations and operations.
- Storage tank firefighting tactics.
- Hose handling.
- Hydrants and monitors
If this course is not available in your location at a convenient time. Please click the button to be notified with course updates.
Firemaster is looking for Experienced H2S Specialists, Firefighters, EMR’s, EMT’s and PCP’s for all of our locations, click on the link below for […]
Description of Incident: On several separate occasions in the last year, fires of vegetation and waste material occurred at or adjacent to several […]
Firemaster is looking for a EMR’s and PCP’s in our Weyburn, SK location. For more information and locations go to our careers […]
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop