Length: 45 Hours Class: 12 Students
- Emergency Medical Responder or equivalent.
- Leather palmed gloves.
- Steel toe boots.
- Dress for the weather.
This 45-hour course deals with the common chapter of the NFPA 1006 standard "Site Operations, Maintenance and Ropes & Rigging". A certificate for the awareness course will be given on successful completion of the exam and practical skills. This course contains the following:
- Identify The Needed Support Resources.
- Size Up A Rescue Incident.
- Manage Incident Hazards.
- Manage Resources In Rescue Incident.
- Conduct A Search.
- Perform Ground Operations For HelicopterLanding.
- Terminate The Incident.
- Inspect And Maintain Hazard-Specific Personal Protective Equipment.
- Inspect And Maintain Rescue Equipment.
- Knots, Bends, and Hitches.
- Single Point Anchor System.
- Simple Rope Mechanical Advantage System.
- Lowering System.
- Belay System.
- System Safety Check.
If this course is not available in your location at a convenient time. Please click the button to be notified with course updates.
Firemaster is looking for Experienced H2S Specialists, Firefighters, EMR’s, EMT’s and PCP’s for all of our locations, click on the link below for […]
Description of Incident: On several separate occasions in the last year, fires of vegetation and waste material occurred at or adjacent to several […]
Firemaster is looking for a EMR’s and PCP’s in our Weyburn, SK location. For more information and locations go to our careers […]
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop