Length: 45 Hours Class: 12 Students
- Emergency Medical Responder or equivalent.
- Leather palmed gloves.
- Steel toe boots.
- Dress for the weather.
This 45-hour course deals with the common chapter of the NFPA 1006 standard "Site Operations, Maintenance and Ropes & Rigging". A certificate for the awareness course will be given on successful completion of the exam and practical skills. This course contains the following:
- Identify The Needed Support Resources.
- Size Up A Rescue Incident.
- Manage Incident Hazards.
- Manage Resources In Rescue Incident.
- Conduct A Search.
- Perform Ground Operations For HelicopterLanding.
- Terminate The Incident.
- Inspect And Maintain Hazard-Specific Personal Protective Equipment.
- Inspect And Maintain Rescue Equipment.
- Knots, Bends, and Hitches.
- Single Point Anchor System.
- Simple Rope Mechanical Advantage System.
- Lowering System.
- Belay System.
- System Safety Check.
If this course is not available in your location at a convenient time. Please click the button to be notified with course updates.
Firemaster is looking for a Industrial Fire Fighters. For more information and locations go to our careers page by clicking the image […]
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to Project Paraguay. […]
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop