Emergency Response and Pre-Incident Planning
Our expertise enables customers to identify areas of risk and minimize the potential for incidents. Through our Safety Management and Emergency Planning Programs, overall operations are improved while losses to people and the environment can be reduced or eliminated.
FIXED FOAM SYSTEMS
Code and Standards Interpretation
- Liaison with Enforcement Officials
- Interpretation of Natural, Provincial and Local Codes
Emergency Response Plan Development and Implementation
- Corporate Emergency Planning.
- Drilling and Completion Plans.
- Sour Gas Facility Plans.
- Sour Gas and HVP Pipeline Plans.
- Public Awareness and Resident/Landowner Notification Programs.
- Emergency Planning Zone Mapping.
- Responder Training and Exercise Programs.
- Emergency Preparation Review.
- Major Hazards Review.
- Site Facilities and Material Review.
- Pre-Incident Plan Development and Implementation to address Fire Protection Risks.
- Plant or Corporate Standards.
- Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Specifications.
- Fixed or Portable Fire Protection Packages.
Fire Water Supply Studies
- Flow Testing of Fire Water Supply Systems.
- Fire Hydrant and Water Monitor Repairs and Installations.
- Fire Water Evaluation.
Inspection and Survey Services
- Fire and Explosion Hazard Analysis and Audits.
- Life Safety Analysis
- Preparation of Pre-Fire Plans.
- Site Specific Extinguishing Guidelines.
Safety Program Development and Implementation
- Contingency planning and review for h2s critical wells.
- Policy development and program standards.
- Safety programs audits (O.H & S. Partnership’s Certification).
- Hazard identification and control.
- Facility inspections.
- Safe work permit system, safety rules and specialized work procedures.
- Accident/Incident Investigation & Reporting.
- Facility Inspection Training for Supervisors.
- Supervisory Safety Training.
- Conducting Effective Safety Meetings.
- New Worker Program Orientations.
- Core Safety Training Courses.
- Fundamentals in Fire Safety, Fire Protection Systems, Code Applications and Special Hazards.
- Complete Training Needs
- Customized or Site Specific Training Requirements.
Firemaster is looking for a Industrial Fire Fighters. For more information and locations go to our careers page by clicking the image […]
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to Project Paraguay. […]
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]