Emergency Well Control/Blow Out Services
- Diesel powered chassis equipped with automatic air shutdown.
- Capable of handling any size well control situation.
- Fully qualified and experienced well control specialists.
- Equipment design and manufacturing capabilities to suit any scenario.
- Full range of hand and pneumatic tools (3/8″ to 3″).
- Rolls of steel cables (assorted sizes)
- One hour S.C.B.A.’s and extra cylinders.
- Shower unit system.
- Proximity suits.
- Thermo carbon lances.
- Fire shields.
Quick Response and Recovery During The Event Of An Uncontrollable Well Incident
Firemaster has a fully mobile well control unit with specialized equipment. We will respond to uncontrolled flows or any other unforseen occurrence. We employ fully qualified and experienced well control specialists capable of handling any size of well control situation. Certified divers are also available for working on underwater wells. With our expertise and equipment, we have the ability to control situations efficiently and safely, therefore, reducing cost. Firemaster’s personnel are extremely discrete regarding any occurrences, therefore, limiting uninvited publicity.
Firemaster is looking for a Industrial Fire Fighters. For more information and locations go to our careers page by clicking the image […]
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to Project Paraguay. […]
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]