- Emergency Units: Advanced (ALS) & Basic (BLS) services
- Mobile Treatment Centres (MTC).
- Patient Transport Units (PTU) &/or Emergency Transport Units
- Training Services
- Sporting Events
- Mobile Medical Centres: Custom Trailer Services
- Plant Turnarounds and Standby Medical Personnel
- Drilling and Service Rigs/Fracs: Standby EMS Protection
- Forestry; Construction Sites; Pipeline Construction
- Coast to coast medical stand by units &/or staff
Medical Services For Any Event
Firemaster offers 24 hour medical emergency response and standby service for any industrial site or event requiring medical equipment or highly trained medical staff. Medical services can also be utilized for sporting events, rodeos, air shows or when working in remote areas of Canada. All of our medical staff are registered members of the Alberta College of Paramedics and work to their scope of practice under the direction of our Medical Director.
Our Mobile Treatment Centers (MTC), Emergency Response units and Patient Transport Units (PTU) meet or exceed the vehicle safety requirements by Transport Canada and Enform. The Mobile Treatment Centers and Emergency Response units are all AED equipped and the medical stock meets or exceeds provincial requirements. The Patient Transport Units are stocked with medical supplies to an advanced first aid level.
Firemaster is looking for a Industrial Fire Fighters. For more information and locations go to our careers page by clicking the image […]
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to Project Paraguay. […]
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]