Standby Shower Protection
- Fully enclosed heated compartment.
- 6 to 8 eye wash stations.
- Four to six overhead showers.
- Four to six midsection showers.
- 2,315 litres of portable water.
- Recovery bunk.
- Two Scott air packs.
- Trauma/burn kit.
- Heated water for winter conditions.
- Recovery station.
Leading The Industry With New Innovations In Safety
Firemaster built the first mobile shower unit in 1984. They are specifically designed to protect personnel and equipment in situations where the possibility of an acid spill is present.
Firemaster is looking for a H2S Specialists. For more information and locations go to our careers page by clicking the image below.
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to Project Paraguay. […]
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]